Aisha Association for Woman and Child protection, a non-profit civil organization, registered with the Ministry of Interior, registration No. "8136", serves women victims of all forms of violence in Gaza Strip.
Aisha Association for Woman and Child Protection wishes to submit Tender No.20218 for the supply of laptops, printers and their accessories within the project “An Innovative Approach to Secure the Long-term Survival of Vulnerable Target Groups in the Labor market through Self-Employment from Home” in partnership with GIZ and funded by BMZ.
Those who want to buy the bid will need to come to the Office of the association to receive the bid book, as of Monday, 22.3.2021 during office hours at the association’s site in Gaza, the address: (the second Gaza port near the Gaza International Hotel, Building No. (8/2011) from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. This is based on the following conditions:
- The value of the bid book is 100 NIS, non-refundable.
- The Association should submit Value Added Tax VAT and Tax Deduction at Source (TDC).
- The association is not bound by the lowest prices.
- Newspaper advertising fees for the bidder
- The companies participating in the bid must submit a bid bond of 5% of the bid value in the name of Aisha Association for Women and Children Protection, either a bank guarantee valid for a period of two months from the date of issuing the guarantee or a certified bank check, Personal checks or cash are not accepted.
- A deadline for submitting the locked and sealed bid is on Sunday 28.03.2021 at 12:30 pm
Tender envelopes will be opened on Sunday 28.03.2021 at 1:00 pm.
For more information, please contact us: 0593500045
- تاريخ بداية الاعلان : 2021-03-22
- تاريخ نهاية الأعلان : 2021-03-28