Employment Ad: IT Specialist
AISHA Association for Women and Child Protection (AISHA), established in 2009, is an independent Palestinian women organization working to achieve gender integration through economic empowerment and psychosocial support to marginalized groups in the Gaza Strip with focus on Gaza City and the North area. AISHA seeks to protect women and children from violence through supporting, empowering, and raising awareness of important psychological, social, legal, and economic issues.
AISHA is recruiting one : IT Specialist.
For a period of: 12 months renewable.
AISHA is considering the appointment of a qualified IT Specialist who will be for assessing, supporting, and reporting on the effectiveness of organizational information / data security systems, IT systems, and their components.
- Defining procedures and ensuring the implementation, monitoring, maintenance and correct functioning of the IT and telecommunications equipment and systems
- Identifying and implementing the information management practices to enhance the system's effectiveness and reliability (development, check-up, deployment of applications, systems or new ICT standards)
- Supervising, implementing and monitoring security management protocols (data saving, firewall, backup, security for equipment and software) in order to ensure data security, availability and an immediate operational recovery and continuity in case of emergency
- Providing technical and educational support (briefing, training) to new users, relevant personnel, technicians, logistics experts dealing with information systems and managing user access to the information systems (communication tools, software, files, etc.)
Essential Required Qualifications, Skills, knowledge and Competencies:
- Bachelors in IT related fields (Computer engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Digital Security or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3-5 years in IT field.
- Certification in IT, Information Security Management, Security+, or any other related certificates is a plus.
- Good knowledge of information security concepts and systems.
- Expertise in operating systems (XP-Pro, W7, macOS) and desktop applications (MS Office 2003/2007/2010)
- Good knowledge of computer parts and maintenance, networks and their protocols, main email systems (Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Lotus), IT Security Tools (Anti-virus, Firewall, Anti-spyware, back ups
- Understanding of telecommunication systems and educational tool Very good communication skills and report writing skills, including writing and speaking
- Excellent organizational, planning and assessment skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and persuasiveness capabilities.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet, and email.
- AISHA is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position.
- We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service.
- Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply:
For those who are interested in applying, Please, visit http://hr.aisha.ps/public/4/applicants and choose” IT Specialist” position and fill the application no later than 02, February, 2023
- تاريخ بداية الاعلان : 2023-01-26
- تاريخ نهاية الأعلان : 2023-02-02