Employment Ad: Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Officer
AISHA Association for Women and Child Protection (AISHA), established in 2009, is an independent Palestinian women organization working to achieve gender integration through economic empowerment and psychosocial support to marginalized groups in the Gaza Strip with focus on Gaza City and the North area. AISHA seeks to protect women and children from violence through supporting, empowering, and raising awareness of important psychological, social, legal, and economic issues.
AISHA is recruiting one : Human Resources Officer.
For a period of: 12 months renewable.
AISHA is considering the appointment of a qualified Procurement Officer knowledgeable of internal and donors Regulations who will be responsible for support the Human Resources department in human resources management, follow up and create tracking tools for Human Resources and administrative day to day operations providing support to the functioning of the projects and programs; in accordance with AISHA’s rules and regulations.
- Assure the correct Human Resources Management
- Assure the correct Human Resources Management
- Organizes and follow-up the Recruitment process (including interns) and prepare all needed documents during the recruitment processes (recruitment request and planning, announcements, CV shortlisting, follow-up on the technical test, conduct interviews, minutes of the interview, reference check and prepare job offers in accordance with AISHA recruitment policy
- Prepares, and follow-up all national staff’s employment contracts, Probation periods, amendments, extensions, and job descriptions.
- Organizes and follows up newly hired staffs’ briefing schedules and orientation plans.
- Participates, in the revision of AISHA staff internal regulations for national staffs, Salary Scale, food and transportation allowances and provides relevant updates when required.
- Follow-up and update on a regular basis, AISHA staff files, and make sure that all documents are available, signed and correctly archived (digital HRIS and physical hard copies) according to AISHA archiving procedures.
- Ensures that staff follow the AISHA Code of Conduct and Policies and organizes refresher sessions.
- Manages the Health Insurance Follow-up the annual health insurance policy procurement, keeps it up to date, supports the staff in the health insurance policy, and following-up on employee health insurance reimbursements.
- Follows, with finance, the preparation and signature of timesheets to meet donors’ rules.
- Follow-up AISHA staff attendance and leaves according to the Internal Regulations.
- Prepares AISHA monthly payrolls and salary advances and distributes monthly salary sheets.
- Coordinates and follows up to prepare the end of service documents as and when required.
- Follow-up on national staff annual evaluations and development plans to ensure timely and quality finalization.
- Maintains Organizational chart and detailed job descriptions along with compensation model.
- Support the HR department strategy
- Ensure the application of Duty of Care Principles, in accordance with the AISHA staff wellbeing and duty of care framework.
- Develop initiatives that support looking after Staff health, safety, and welfare in accordance with the AISHA staff wellbeing framework.
- Organize staff training sessions and activities
- Other Duties.
- Prepare the HR monthly reports including Leaves follow-up sheet, contracts’ follow-up sheet, HR follow-up sheet, training spreadsheets, and HRIS follow-up sheet.
- Address audit requests for HR as needed
- Participate in weekly meetings as well as kick-off and closeout meetings
- Prepare and distribute written weekly and monthly outputs planning of own tasks.
- Those duties that are inherent to the position and requested according to missions’ needs and context
Essential Required Qualifications, Skills, knowledge and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Human Resources, Business administration, Human sciences…etc)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in human resources.
- Experience in Human resources management (Personnel, staff wellbeing, recruitments, and capacity building).
- Experience in working with international or national NGOs.
- Knowledge of Administrative Management, in particular, human resources
- Knowledge in human resources fundamentals and practices in Human resources management (Personnel, staff wellbeing, recruitments, and capacity building).
- Knowledge and experience in Palestinian Labour law and disciplinary procedures.
- Knowledge in the humanitarian sector and its principles.
- Valuable prior experience in issues related to the promotion of gender equality or personal commitment to gender equality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid organizational skills: the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Outstanding Organizational and time management abilities.
- Very good in reading, writing, and speaking both Arabic and English.
- AISHA is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position.
- We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service.
- Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply:
For those who are interested in applying, Please, visit http://hr.aisha.ps/public/4/applicants and choose” Human Resources Officer” position and fill the application no later than 02, February, 2023.
- تاريخ بداية الاعلان : 2023-01-26
- تاريخ نهاية الأعلان : 2023-02-02