Project: Protection and Support of Women and Girls with Disabilities and Survivors of Breast Cancer Subjected to GBV Through Gender Responsive Multisectoral Responses
Report to: Programs Manager - Aisha Association for Women and Child Protection.
Project Location: Gaza Strip
Contract: full time
Duration: 10 months
Starting date: As soon as possible
AISHA Association for Women and Child Protection (AISHA), established in 2009, is an independent Palestinian women organization working to achieve gender integration through economic empowerment and psychosocial support to marginalized groups in the Gaza Strip with focus on Gaza City and the North area. AISHA seeks to protect women and children from violence through supporting, empowering, and raising awareness of important psychological, social, legal, and economic issues.
Aisha intends to implement the project “Protection and Support of Women and Girls with Disabilities and Survivors of Breast Cancer Subjected to GBV Through Gender Responsive Multisectoral Responses in partnership with RCS4GS and CFTA.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor degree in project management, engineering, social science or related fields (Master degree is preferably).
- Minimum of three years working experience in coordinating projects preferably related to women issues.
- Working experience in community development projects.
- Familiarity with UN and INGOs procedures will be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational, planning, reporting, monitoring and evaluation skills - able to schedule and priorities people and activities to meet operational deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including negotiating and influencing skills and ability to write clear & concise reports.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English languages
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Application (Work, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Ability to handle multi-tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate project activities with partner RCS4GS and CFTA.
- Coordinate the day to day of project implementation including personal staff, budget, coordination with stakeholders, risk management, monitoring and reporting respecting deadlines activities collaboration with the project staff, as set in the action plan
- Manage the processes related to the assessment, planning, implementation, and follow up activities.
- Coordinate with stakeholders including organizing and facilitating meetings
- Develop detailed workplan for the implementation of project, and follow up on the implementation with the stakeholders;
- Conduct regular monitoring site visits and meetings to observe the implementation of the project activities.
- Prepare monthly progress reports to brief the project manager and the project’s team on the progress made and, on any delays, or issues that might be encountered during the implementation.
- Prepare progress and final narrative reports that will be sent to the Donor
- Support the financial transaction of the project activities and support the preparation of financial reports in coordination with the financial department that will be submitted to the donor.
- Contribute to the planning, preparations, and undertaking of various procurement activities. [where relevant]
- Ensure efficient internal monitoring of the project based on the MEAL frame work and comply with the partner (RCS4GS and CFTA.) standards and requirements.
- Collate accurate and up-to-date information on all activities and results.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by.
If you are qualified please fill in the job application below by Tuesday 12.11.2019 3:00 pm.