Project Coordinator اعلان وظيفة
Terms of Reference for Project Coordinator
Project: Multisectoral Responses to women and girls impacted by the GMR in the Gaza Strip
Report to: Executive director of Aisha Association
Location: Gaza Strip
Contract: 10 Months
Starting date: As soon as possible
AISHA Association for Women and Child Protection (AISHA), established in 2009, is an independent Palestinian women organization working to achieve gender integration through economic empowerment and psychosocial support to marginalized groups in the Gaza Strip with focus on Gaza City and the North area. AISHA seeks to protect women and children from violence through supporting, empowering, and raising awareness of important psychological, social, legal, and economic issues.
Aisha intends to carry out a new project namely “Multisectoral Responses to women and girls impacted by the GMR in the Gaza Strip” in partnership with The UN Entity for Gender Equality and Empowerment of Women (UN Women).
2.Qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, social science, engineering, public administration, or relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in coordinating funded projects preferably related to women issues.
- Demonstrated leadership and strong management skills, experience managing multidisciplinary development programs and budgets.
- Strong knowledge of project cycle management and core humanitarian standards (CHS)
- Working experience in community development projects.
- Familiarity with UN and/or EU procedures will be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational, planning, reporting, monitoring and evaluation skills - able to schedule and priorities people and activities to meet operational deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including negotiating and influencing skills and ability to write clear & concise reports.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Application (Work, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Ability to handle multi-tasks in a fast-paced environment.
3.Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate project activities with the project team and with partner.
- Actively coordinate a range of project tasks and to ensure timely delivery, monitoring and reporting of them.
- Oversee and manage day to day implementation of project activities in close collaboration with the project staff, as per set in the action plan
- Manage the processes related to the assessment, planning, implementation, and follow up activities.
- Engage with stakeholders including organizing and facilitating meetings
- Develop detailed workplan for the design and implementation of the safe and inclusive public space, and follow up on the implementation with the local authorities and the relevant counterparts;
- Conduct regular site visits and meetings to coordinate and oversee the implementation of the project activities.
- Prepare monthly progress reports to brief the project manager and the project’s team on the progress made and, on any delays, or issues that might appear during the implementation.
- Manage financial issues and, financial reports in compliance with donor’s regulations.
- Supporting the Project MEAL officer in monitoring projects’ progress against performance indicators, ensuring targets and results are achieved at the output and outcome.
- Review and improve all project documents and forms such as beneficiary targeting forms, MOUs with beneficiaries, TORs for service provision, and BoQs for contractual works.
- Manage relations with the external consultants including follow up for the implemented consultancy assignments and provide feedback and recommendations to improve performance.
- Contribute to the planning, preparations, and undertaking of various procurement activities. [where relevant]
- Ensure efficient internal monitoring of the project, and compliance with funder’s requirements.
- Collect and maintain accurate and up-to-date information on all activities and results.
- Perform any other work entrusted to him / her by the Executive Director.
· Consummate team player, able to thrive in an international, multi-cultural environment
- High degree of flexibility, with a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to see the bigger picture while paying attention to the details
- Willingness to do what it takes to “get the job done” to a high standard
- Low tolerance for unmet expectations
- Manages frustration and stressful situations with ease and maintains a good sense of humor
- Ability to motivate people around the achievement of goals
5.How to apply?
· Candidates must submit both a CV and a cover letter, in English.
· To apply fill the online form: https://forms.gle/jAdCvUoaiet4nGETA
· Closing date for applications: Saturday, June 27, 2020
· Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- تاريخ بداية الاعلان : 2020-06-23
- تاريخ نهاية الأعلان : 2020-06-27